Tell us your views for our Strategic Plan review
25 September 2017
We’re reviewing our Strategic Plan— and we’d like to hear your views as part of the process.
Our revised Strategic Plan will:
- clearly explain what the job of the Children and Young People’s Commissioner is,
- make clear the different types of work that the office will do as a National Human Rights Institution for children and young people, and
- make sure children and young people are at the heart of all of our work.
It will be put before the Scottish Parliament in January 2018.
Find out more about our Strategic Plan review.
Getting your views
We want our revised Strategic Plan to reflect the issues that children and young people – and adults working closely with them – think are most important.
We’re currently consulting a range of children and young people across Scotland on the Commissioner’s priorities and approach. Their views are being gathered through a series of workshops and surveys. But we’d also like to hear your views, and to do this we’ve put together a short survey.
- is brief, but has opportunities for you to provide some additional comments, and
- is anonymous— if you’re an adult, we only ask for your area of work.
The survey closes on Friday 6 October.