Get help from us

Young person

Human rights information and advice

Get the information or advice you’re looking for here.

Whether you’re a child, young person or adult, we’ll point you towards the information that you need.


If you are concerned that a child may be at immediate risk of harm, please contact your local Social Work Department or Police Scotland (dialling 999 in an emergency) as a matter of urgency.

Our office is not able to investigate child protection concerns.