Contact us

If you are concerned that a child may be at immediate risk of harm, please contact your local Social Work Department or Police Scotland (dialling 999 in an emergency) as a matter of urgency. The office is not able to investigate child protection concerns.

We want to make sure your question gets to the right person in our team. We have different forms for different types of questions, and whether you are a child or a young person. Please pick the form below that best matches who you are and what you need to ask. Adults should not use the form created specifically for children and young people. Please note that we will not be able to respond to your enquiry unless you use the correct form.

Back to top